Tag Office



The Cherokee Nation provides registration for all Motor Vehicles including, Farm Trucks, Commercial Vehicles, Private Trailers, Physically Disabled, Boats and Motors, RV's, Travel Trailers, as well as ATVs. At Large Citizens residing in the State of Oklahoma may also register their vehicles at the same rate as Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Division with a 10% discount.

If you are in need of a duplicate registration you may request one, from one of our 6 locations or by completing the vehicle information request form and mailing the form to the Tag Office along with the $1.00 fee. Check or money orders are accepted, do not send cash.

At-Large Vehicle Registration

Vehicle registration for citizens living outside of the Cherokee Nation jurisdiction but within Oklahoma.

Boat and Motor Registration

Registration for boats and boat motors.

Fee Schedule

Fees relating to motor vehicle title, registration, and other miscellaneous fees.


Tax commission lien filing and lien release information and forms.

Manufactured Home Registration

Registration information for manufactured homes.

Motor Vehicle Registration

Eligibility requirements for registration of a vehicle within the Cherokee Nation.

Physically Disabled Registration

Registration for those persons qualified through the Department of Public Safety as being physically disabled.

Private Trailer Registration

At the option of the owner, private use trailers may be registered "ONLY" no title issued, and receive a Cherokee Nation Private Trailer license plate.


The repossessing lender must provide the following documentation in order for the repossession.

Street Legal - Utility Terrain Vehicle

Eligibility requirements for registration of a street legal utility terrain vehicle within the Cherokee Nation.

VIN Inspection

All previously registered vehicles entering Cherokee Nation must be physically inspected before an original Cherokee Nation title may be issued.