Tag Office

Manufactured Home Registration

Initial title and registration: In most instances, manufactured homes purchased new or brought in from another state, tribe or territory are initially title and registered at motor license agencies. Thereafter, they are placed on county Ad Valorem tax rolls and will be issued registration renewal decals by the County Treasurer.

Proof of current paid Ad Valorem Payment required upon transfer: Form 936R or other receipt issued by a county treasurer which lists the manufactured home and clearly designates that taxes for the current year have been paid in full.